Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Shoes, Smartness, and Llama Sex

Been a few days. Sorry people.

I have ordered a new suit. It cost £150 for the jacket and trousers. It will be the single most expensive piece of clothing that I own, but it is so smart :) Yayhooray. I should buy shoes too. I bought shoes last term, but then Davy sold me Davy-shoes of joy so they haven't been used. Grr... I have girl-like quantities of shoes and it hurts... in deep metaphysical places (best phrase EVER).

Currently, I am sat in Vicky's room having just learnt exciting things about hom, one of which I will write to help me remember it. Arterial Resistance can be used to maintain blood pressure, but will not affect cardiac output as this is controlled by the Starling Mechanism of the heart and autonomic inputs. I made that small because it's boring for everyone, BUT useful and clever :)

Also, Alex says she needs llamas to breed for wool and milk for Vicky (for maybe she will not be lactose intolerant to Llama milk!!). Like this I guess...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok.. so that was a weird post... I'm sorry. It's late. That's my excuse! Muwaha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey wat u mean by girl-like quantities of shoes.I dunno wat u actually mean by it.

Serviced Apartments Resident said...

Can't wait to see the new suit in action!