Saturday, June 25, 2005

May Ball Photos

Finally, some May Ball photos!


Don't they all look so beautiful!


Jen and Dave, overexposed sadly (overexposed in the photographical meaning of the word I would like to clarify)


Fi! (again Overexposed. My apologies for the poor camera work).


Jen and I. (aha! Overexposure not my fault this time!)


Alex and I, my face looking half plastic...?


The entrance... Old Court Transformed


Pegasus - a (anatomically correct - except for the wings, not sure about those) sculpture in Old Court. I really liked it!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Fi bowls! Can't remember who won. I remember having chocolate fondue at the time though :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Alex with fondue beneath the green willow. I love this photo.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Andrew's Painting - blurred by my unsteady hand. Proper bo it was too!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Pre-british sea power.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
British Sea Power! In Clare!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me, falling off the bouncy castle.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Laura Plays Batak!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The fellows' garden.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Blurry, but, Matt, Davy, Lydia and Me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Taking the survivor's Photo

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Helterskelter!!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Bear Dances (was it Fiona bear... tom's short memory avails him again).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Aw... Ella and the punting hat!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Jen and Tom Punted poshly.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Alex and Fi also punted.

7 comments:

Jenjen said...

Ah twas such fun! and you are a captioning fiend by the way

Anonymous said...

How stunning we all are! Particularly when our pants are exposed to the ENTIRE internet, thanks to some amazing flash and bright backlighting....Also still appear to be some glossy Cambridge type brochure candidates, even after almost 14hrs of constant partying. What a life we all do lead!
But tis true, was fab! Also, tom captioning fiend and photographer to rival David Bailey. xxx

Tom Ward said...

I apologise greatly for the pant fiasco, but may I say that you are very safe - only a woman would notice I am sure... I had to look very closely even once I knew ;)

Tom Ward said...

OOOh - Tom asks question:

Was the bear called Fiona?

Anonymous said...

The bear's name was emily, i think. Sadly she was lost to me soon after the photo. Boo hoo...i miss emily bear.

Tom Ward said...

Ah, yes... Emily Bear. She was so wonderful. Such a happy little child, taken so early..

*weeps*

Anonymous said...

Indeed she was. My hairiest child. Snatched from me so horribly.

This is now getting weird. Lets leave this strand where it lies. Bare and desolate.
xxx