Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bridles, Coffee, Blogs and Cyclists

Hurrah! So I'm all bridled and meetinged up now. I thought I could do bridles, but I'm resigned to the fact that their complicated leathery straps are just too much for my brain to handle. I managed it in the end (though needed some more pointers as the horse refused to take the bit) though. I've also had coffee (how I needed coffee) in the little cafe to prepare for the Alimentary exam, and edited my blog. How committed I am. Actually, I've reached the stage where last minute cramming will turn my liver into fois gras (fatty change in the liver resulting in vacuolated hepatocytes with eccentrically placed nuclei as a result of increased food intake in birds didn't you know) and my brain in to mingmush (not sure what the pathogenesis of this one is).

Ah, term is almost over - It's gone so damned quick!

News item of the day - I wonder how long it is until these damned cyclists in Cambridge are allowed the wrong way up one-way streets - it can only lead to deaths, though probably more economic use of police time.

No comments: