Thursday, May 03, 2007

Banners!

As you can probably seen, my blog has just risen about 900 points in the beauty and general eye-pleasing imageyness scale . Allow me to demonstrate:

0 (black screen)
10 (Cambridge bioanth website)
100 (My old blog)
1000 (My new blog)

I found out how to randomise banner images (see this link) and made some pretty pictures involving PG-tips monkey. Yes, not only am I advertising an admittedly quite poor tea company, I'm also showing off my monkey - who is damned cool. And also, the random "prognathic mitten-man" makes ever so slightly more sense when there's a knitted (like mittens) monkey (usually prognathic, though this one less so) on the front page in numerous situations vaguely relevant to my life. Expect many more as the exams get nearer and as I venture further afield with the monkey. There are 4 so far... press F5 or click here to refresh the page and see them all.

Hope you enjoy!

Tom

No comments: