Monday, September 01, 2008

The Fringe

I hope this blog doesn't die! It's been going for so long, but I've been really lazy at updating it.

The Fringe was amazing. I was only there for about 4 days, and by the time I left it felt like my life - you get totally engrossed in getting up - handing out flyers - moving bathtub - show - lunch - flyers - see another show or 2 - hand out some flyers - eat - flyers - see a show - sleep. Just crazy busy, and knackering - how the cast, directors and Jo coped with a whole week I'll never know.

The show went fantastically, though it was ruthlessly snubbed by The Scotsman, the festival magazine "Three Weeks" seemed to appreciate what Alex and Vicky had tried to achieve - it wasn't months of hard work for nothing. The owner of the theatre thought it was fantastic too, which was a real bonus.

You can see some fringe photos on the Theatre Company webpage, www.brokenglassplay.co.uk

No comments: