Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm sorry it's been so long. As the time since my last post stretched out, so did the amount of stuff I'd done, and so the inclination to write got less and less! Since I last posted, well, loads of stuff has happened. I've graduated (I now have a BA!) with a 2.1, which I am delighted about, and have left Cambridge for another long summer holiday.
Then, family holiday to Centre Parcs which involved much golf (some very poor rounds, and also some half decent rounds) along with swimming, badminton, squash, barbecues, snooker, kayaking, pedaloing and lots of cycling. Was really good fun. Then, home for a few days, during which I tried to organise my last two weeks of farm experience (and failed), and then I toddled off to Cornwall, which is where I'll start catching up the posts. My apologies.

No comments: