Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Kingston Look

Ah, have been back a week now, and am getting used to life in Kingston again. Yesterday I went out to the pub for Nick's birthday, and it was alright. I've had better nights, but then again I've had worse. I just don't find getting drunk for the fun of it in a nightclub fun, so I didn't go; much to the disgust of a few people. Still, I wouldn't have enjoyed it and it would have cost me a fortune.

Anyway, today has been trop productive, I have posted here, finished working through a pharmacology lecture series on the Pharmacology of Inflammation and Immunosuppression, and written an essay on "the modes of action and uses of anti-inflammatory drugs" and got to wax-lyrical about aspirin, paracetamol, and less obvious drugs with fab names like zafirlukast and cyclosporin. Hehe. I have to make it interesting somehow! There's just so much stuff to learn, and so little time. Less than 2 weeks of holiday left!!!!

I have also cleaned out my computer by giving it a complete wipe and re-install, re-done this blog, made my room tidy, made it filthy again, made it tidy, and then filthy again for a 2nd time. It's a crazy cycle. There's a picture of my dad with a package on his head. Just cos its funny. It's entitled "Royal Male". hehe. classic.

Tom
xx

No comments: